Independence day was so nice for my family. We ate hamburgers and watched baseball. What a great way to spend a summer day? I am grateful for the blessing to live in the United States of America.
Anyways… Even though summer is about half way over, there are still many opportunities to have fun. I sometimes find myself bored during the day, so I have created my own summer bucket list to help me stay entertained. I am going to try to do everything on this list before the start of the next school year.
- Whittle (something recognizable)
- Paint a picture
- Destroy a piñata with my friends
- Finish a game of Monopoly
- Read 5 books
- Write letters of friends in other states
- Walk to the library
- Become flexible enough to do the splits (comfortably)
- Stay up really late with my cousin
- Memorize Mazurka in B-flat by Chopin on the piano
This is a pretty good list for me. What do you want to do on a lazy summer day?